Thursday, September 24, 2009

Solitary
































































BOUGHT MY BOXING GLOVES ALREADY !!! Yeah !
^^
Went to Shaw House, to relax myself & have some time with myself.
Despite there isnt any aircon there, I dont mind sitting there
alone for 3 hours reading my favourite book.
I just LOVE the ambiance there.
Relaxing, sorting out my thoughts, spending a beautiful afternoon there
is definetely a must !
It's all worth it.
=]

After that, went to Woodlands to wait for Mum.
Was shopping for Mooncakes, bought 1 box of Mooncakes for Granny !
Hope that she will like it !
Mum bought 1 small box for me too !
I LOVE SNOW SKIN GREEN TEA MOONCAKES !
YUMMY!

ANYONE HAVE RICH DAD, POOR DAD, INCREASE YR FINANCIAL EQ?
(IN GOOD CONDITION)
PM ME PLS, LEAVE YR EMAIL AT THE TAGGIES !
THKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment