Thursday, February 23, 2012

Irony of my Life


YEAH I'm graduating VERY soon!

Finally I can take a break from all these studying, lab and circuits nonsense. Literally nonsense.

3 years of engineering, I never thought that I can survive graduating with a cert in Diploma in ENGINEERING. And YES, I've made it through despite all these struggles and thoughts of giving up! I feel the sense of achievement that I've overcome doing something that I hate so much.

Other the other hand, if you were to ask me about electrical installation or stuffs related I bet I'll be, 'ummmmm, i think i think.....' and NOTHING comes out.

THIS?

THIS?

What I hate the most, bringing what I've learn "live".

Honestly, I've forgetten most of these, Study for the sake of scoring then throwing them aside. Wasting my brain cells and achieved nothing. Sigh.

Ask me about the polority of connecting a circuit, i can tell you confidently black to ground and red to Vcc. Ya, only this. Wasted 3years of my youth, I feel like a joke. Seriously.



Set aside all the negativity, there's something that I love the most- Engineering Maths.

My results is not = My knowledge. Simple as that. Right now my concern, further studies. IF I get into local, I'll be continuing these. Wasting another 3years but ultimately I will get a Degree in engineering. #FML TTM

High hopes and expectation pinned on me for so many reasons. I know they dote me the most. :') But subconciously I know I really dont like this field, the only thing I can do if I continue is the Endure and Persist.



My passion is still with the beauty industry. 3years of experience, I've learn so much there, my heart and soul is enjoying every moment working with cosmetic and skincare. Getting to intereact with what you love, isnt is enjoyable? It the fire that keep the everything alive. Hopefully I'll be able to persue a higher level of education in this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment