Sunday, May 17, 2009

16 May 09
















Went for my Yoga lesson with my Aunts.
Fun. ^^
Headed to Granny's house to put my stuff & had my Lunch.
















Went MI's carnival wif Joy.
After that we went Wisma shopping.
At Hereen, when I heard Jolin's new songs I was so DAMN HAPPY !!!!!!!!!!!
=D=D=D=D=D
We walked from Hereen to Raffles City. O.O
But it's actually not very tiring.
Perharps both of us were engage in our conversation.
When I got home, I had an urge to go for a run.
But I end up playing badminton with my Sister instead.
I dont know why both of us have the crave recently.

17 May 09
I still havent get my pay, it had been a month!!!
I called that bloody company thrice & sent countless msgs.
Fuck them !!! Asshole !!!
I think I need to get my Dad to help me to get my pay from them !

3 comments:

  1. PIGGGG, Link ME LAH
    @ohmy-loveeee.bs
    Thanks,
    Love you luh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillarie- CrystalMay 19, 2009 at 5:02 AM

    I knw, I knw. You love me !!!!! WOOOOOTS~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea found it liao.;)long time no see.haha
    take Care xD

    ReplyDelete