Friday, May 15, 2009

I want to go SWIMMING !










My BF before makeover











I drew my "BF" in class during Digital electronic.
It was so god damn boring & due to Xinhui's influence, I didnt bring my textbk.
=P
So, I really got nothing to do in class.
Despite the boredom, I was still very excited, laughing & laughing
throughout the lesson.
Cracking stupid jokes to Meilin & Xinhui.
HAHAHAHA.

THEN,
We took photos using XinHui's Webcam.











XinHui, Meilin & Me










XinHui & I










"Paying attention" in class ! O.O

After lesson, we went to the school's library to watch,
Kung Fu Dunk.
Not bad, not bad!

I was very excited because I was supposed to go for a swim today.
But it rain when I got home !
='[
I am so frustrated now, because I an unable to go Swimming !
AGRH ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hillarie wants to SWIM !!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

  1. yo this is yagesh. tagged =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hillarie - yageshMay 15, 2009 at 3:31 AM

    So short !? HAHAHAH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEY gorgeous,
    you're linked :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zhuuu~ Comment liao.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hillarie - ChanelMay 16, 2009 at 8:08 AM

    Thks so much !!!!! Last long wif yr bf !
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hillarie - CrystalMay 16, 2009 at 8:10 AM

    EHHHH ! I not zhuuuu !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha!! Drawing in class again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hillarie - huichinMay 17, 2009 at 8:07 PM

    Ya, I was so damn boring. The same old pattern again! HAHAHAH

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey!!! you very noise sia ..... tag tag tag
    Haha... i tag liao:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hillarie - XinhuiMay 17, 2009 at 8:11 PM

    Im not noisy, this is a form of communicating !
    =P

    ReplyDelete