Thursday, May 14, 2009

Time


















Time really fly, it is already May.
Sch had already start for more than a month.
I really LOVE my classmates.

BUT...........
Life have become busier, I need time for myself & my Family.
I am beginning to miss the Freedom I had during
the long long break.
I MISS READING, CHATTING WIF MY GFS & SHOPPING !!!
Anticipate change in Life, seriously I knew it myself.
I just need to change my persistent mindset.
I had been to persistent over a lot of things.

11 comments:

  1. HILLARIE! WHY U SO PRETTY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EHHHH,U still didnt say U LOVE ME !
    ='[

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello!!!! hahaha.=]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi !!!! Miss YA ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahas.. you gt blog.. commented..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hillarie-yuanzhangMay 15, 2009 at 2:41 AM

    I dont knw how to reply u sia. -.-

    ReplyDelete
  7. you so clever sia, nvr bring book to school then go school also dun listen to what the teacher say, then you go sch do what ar

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAHAH! Heavy mah, still need to bring lappy lehs! But have a lot of fun in class! =]=]=]

    ReplyDelete
  9. SIALARGG !! Ur pic damn chio !!!!!! **jealous jealous **

    ReplyDelete
  10. No la, yr pic also very chio ! =] Thks for linking ! Cya !

    ReplyDelete